Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Olay Cleansing Infusions





Today I am partnering with Olay to share their new Cleansing Infusions line! The line consists of 4 products which are two body washes and two facial cleansers. The products are designed to draw out impurities and add hydration. Sounds good to me! 

I've always been conscious of taking care of my skin on my face, but I'll be honest, I kind of neglect the skin on my body. Sure, I use lotion (when I can remember), but other than that, I really don't use anything that is necessarily helping to improve my skin. 

I was glad to be introduced to Olay's new Cleansing Infusions line because these are both products that you can use while you are in the shower, making it really quick and easy.

Both the face cleanser and the body wash are non-stripping which is a really important aspect. You may not know this, but a lot of cleansers strip the body of moisture. I was surprised by how many body washes I have tried in the past that contain stripping agents. By stripping your skin of moisture, your skin is more likely to look older! That is definitely the last thing I want!

On top of containing non-stripping ingredients, the Crushed Ginger body wash and facial cleanser (the ones that I tried!) have exfoliators that create a micro-polishing effect. It improves skin's radiance by exfoliating and hydrating to better reflect light. When your skin reflects light, that is how you get that 'glow' that you see in a lot of skincare ads! 
Olay's Cleansing Infusions line is clinically proven to enhance skin’s radiance after just one use (I'm all about instant gratification). They created the #TiltTest so you can actually see the product working. To test it out, after washing with the Cleansing Infusions line, you go over to a window and move your skin in the light. 

You can actually see a shine on your skin as if you moisturized with lotion. The photo above is after one wash with the products. You can see the glow on my shoulders... it really does work.

I just had my 28th birthday and I'm all about focusing on my face and body. Keeping my skin in tip-top shape is important to me, and even more so important now that summer is on the way. I'm glad to have been introduced to Olay's new Cleansing Infusions line and truly recommend it (it's really affordable!!!). You can find the line at Olay.com!


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Olay always makes such great products!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure