Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Major Sale Alert!

Shop the Post:

You Guys... a huge sale is here and I'm giving you early access! Shopbop is offering 20% off purchases of under $500 and 25% off of orders over $500! Use code EVENT18 at checkout! 

Luggage Set// I don't like spending a lot on luggage because it just gets banged up. This is such a great set and is as beautiful as it is functional. 

Cashmere Travel Wrap// Anytime this wrap goes on sale, I share it. It's pricey so if you can get it on sale, it becomes more reasonable. I suggested getting the black because it works with pretty much everything. It is the nicest and most functional thing I have in my closet!

Classic Neutral Wedges// I have these and love them. They're super comfortable and matches everything in my closet. 

Soft Pajamas// These pajamas are SO good. I have a set and they have to be the softest and most comfortable PJs ever! They run true to size. Sometimes I'll size up in pajamas for a generous fit, but your normal size is already a big generous! 

Pamela Munson Bag// I have been wanting a PM bag for so long. They're pricey and for a wicker bag, I find that a bit ridiculous. However, at 25% off, that is more of a price I can stomach! 

The Great Sweatshirt// I have been dying for one of these sweatshirts for lounging. They're ridiculously expensive so with 25% off I am going to take the plunge! I really want the sweatpants, too. 

Scalloped Swimsuit// Love these uber-popular scalloped swimsuits. This one piece is flattering and cute! 

Ferragamo Flats// My favorite shoes ever. They are SO worth the splurge because they are comfortable and well-made. A classic that you'll keep in your closet forever. 

Bow Bag// This is on the top of my wishlist right now. I absolutely love the blush color and the structured feel of the bag. There's also a smaller version for much less

Sneakers// These are my all-time favorite sneakers. I practically wear them daily. They are the most comfortable thing I have ever put on my feet! 

Tennis Skirts// I basically collect these at this point. I wear them out to run errands in the summer. So much cuter than short or leggings but equally as comfortable! 

Sunglasses// These are so cute. I have been loving blush pink sunglasses lately and they are in the classic Illesteva shape. Also, love these






I also just realized I never shared this outfit from Charleston! This skirt was one of my favorite things to wear and was perfect to wear casually during the day and then dress up at night. It's currently included in the sale (and was already pretty inexpensive!). It runs true to size and the quality for the price is really nice. 

Scroll through the widget above to see some more of my favorites from the sale! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who makes your “H” sandals with a heel??? Style name ( I would like to know even if it’s an older previous style ) I’m thinking Hermès - but hoping it is another affordable brand

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Anonymous, they are the Hermes oasis sandals! They are available in Hermes boutiques and on their website. My color was a special edition so that exact color is not longer available.

Anonymous said...

You should just ask for a French 75 when you want one. It may not often be a featured drink, but it's a classic cocktail and average joe's on the corner likely has all ingredients to make it. I don't think I've ever been anywhere that could not make it.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure