Thursday, April 5, 2018

Lately 4/5/2018


I can't believe it's already Thursday. This week has been flying by. I've done so much this week, it's actually kind of ridiculous.

I feel like I have so much to fill everyone in on. I actually started writing it all here, but it got SO long so tomorrow I'll be posting a big life update where I can chat with you all about random stuff going on! It's a lot so stay tuned!

Loving: This is the best pic that I had of this striped tee. I bought it to lounge in but it's actually really cute with jeans, too. It's SO soft. I sized up to a size medium for a more 'boyfriend-style' fit (it's 100% cotton, too, so I was worried it might shrink in the dryer). I love it so much I ordered every color because when they're on sale they're very inexpensive (I paid $12- so wait because they'll go on sale again soon) and will even make really great pajama tops. 

Eating: I just picked up Crispbread from Trader Joe's. It's their version of the uber-trendy GG crackers. I bought them and actually really like them. I have never had the 'real' GG crackers, but I want to order those next. They're high in fiber and low in calories. I wish the Trader Joe's crackers were more comparable to the GG crackers, though. The crispbread is significantly higher in calories and sodium and the GG crackers contain way more fiber. So, I am guessing the TJ's version is much tastier than the GG crackers. I'll report back once I try the GG crackers.


Drinking: I haven't had Chik Fil A in a while, so I decided to get it the other day. First of all, it's just SO good. I try to forget that we have so many in Pittsburgh because it's not really good for you, but such a treat every once in a while. I tried the Polynesian sauce for the first time and did not like it. It was way too sweet. But, the reason this is in the 'drinking' category is that the real gem here is the diet lemonade. It's SO good and I swear it's better than the regular. Sometimes I'll just go through the drive-through for a lemonade. YUM! 

Pittsburgh-ing: I finally made it to The Warren, a new bar/restaurant in downtown Pittsburgh! It was adorable and so well-done inside (from an interior aspect), the branding is beautiful and the drinks/food were excellent. I can't recommend it more!

Listening: I've been listening to 'Ether' by VVE on repeat. It is my April playlist, which is SO good! 

Wanting: I don't think I've ever loved a top more. Not to mention, it's under $100! Scroll through the widget above to see some of my favorites! 
Smelling: This candle is pure heaven. I popped into Pottery Barn last week and saw this candle. It's fresh and cozy at the same time. It's not overly scented or sweet, which is what I like in a candle. I found it here on Amazon and ordered one, but you can find them in store at PB, too! 

Quoting: // See more of my favorites, here. 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I treat myself to Chick-fil-A like two or three times a year and every time it is just sooo good!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure