Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Perfect LBD for the Holidays

The Perfect LBD for the Holidays






Christmas in Pittsburgh

Dress// Jimmy Choo Heels (similar)
Lip Color  (in babe)
Shop the Look:

One of my favorite things about the holidays is that Pittsburgh really gets into the spirit! The decorations are so gorgeous everywhere you turn and it really puts me in the best mood! It also provides some really great backdrops for photos. Whether you are a blogger or just looking to snap some nice family photos, downtown Pittsburgh is the place to check out! 

Luckily for me, one of my favorite trees is located right in my lobby. As you can see, the tree is HUGE and so beautifully decorated. It's especially nice for me since I have such a cheesy little tree in my own apartment. It's so great to be able to walk in and be greeted by this gorgeous tree! 

I know a ton of you have continued to request I share some more holiday attire so today I'm coming at you with a really great little black dress. I was originally drawn to it because I thought it looked like Kate Spade. However, I was pleasantly surprised when it was a fraction of the KS price. It has the most beautiful jeweled neckline. Sometimes, I find 'jeweled' items can cheapen some garments but this is done it a tasteful way and really adds a beautiful, classic touch. 

Another thing I love about this dress is that it is very textured- kind of like a tweed. Within the textured fabric, there are tiny little sequins throughout. In a certain light, the dress looks plain, but once the light hits it, it sparkles beautifully. 

The dress also has darting/seams all around the waist so it really gives you a nice shape. I am wearing a size 2. It runs true to size, but if you have a larger bust, I would suggest sizing up. I think it would be SO perfect for a dressy office holiday party. It's classic and conservative but still has that added holiday pizzazz!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

The dress looks beautiful on you! Love it!

Lauen,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

babyonlinedress.fr said...

prefect look, love this dress
robe mariƩe dentelle

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure