Saturday, October 14, 2017

Saturday Shopping 10/14/2017


Happy weekend, everyone! Does anyone have anything fun planned?! Last night I went out for drinks/dinner and then this morning I'm going antiquing and out to breakfast. Then, later, I am headed to dinner with my family because my aunt and uncle are in town. Sunday, I'm having people over for the Steeler's game. A quiet but fun weekend because last weekend I was away and next weekend I'll be away, too!

I didn't find too much online this week, but there are a few good ones in there! Scroll through the widget about to check it out!


Did you catch the posts from this week? This week I talked about...
Emotional Labor- loved everyone's comments/input!
2 outfits I wore at Nemacolin- one dressy, one casual!
How To Free Up Space On Your Phone/Computer
Lots of random tidbits in Thursday's Lately
What to Wear at Keeneland
- BONUS: My feature on the Draper James blog about Keeneland

1 comment:

Susan R. said...

In your post "How To Free Up Space On Your Computer/Phone" you are wearing blue and white stripe jumper. Will you share info on that piece please?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure