Wednesday, June 21, 2017

National Wear Your Lilly Day #NWYLD

National Wear Your Lilly Day2017
Happy happy National Wear Your Lilly Day, First Day of Summer, and Longest Day of the Year! WOO! To say I'm a Lilly Pulitzer fan is an understatement... talk about a brand that screams FUN and summer.

I thought in honor of National Wear Your Lilly Day (#NWYLD if your posting your outfit on social media!), I'd go back in the Summer Wind archives and roundup my favorite Lilly looks. Also, if you're looking to celebrate with local Lilly lovers, they are having a party in store if you have one close by (hint: there will be champagne and gifts with purchase). I wore the maxi dress above in Martha's Vineyard last summer and remember getting so many compliments on it. The easy, wrinkle-free fabrics makes it one of my favorites for travel.

lilly pulitzer piper pants
White Tank (just $30)// Pants// Clutch (under $40) 
Sunglasses// Sandals// Cable Cuff// Signet Ring (similarsimilar)
I wore these pants in the Bahamas and they are SO comfortable. I've also worn them countless times here in Pittsburgh. They look cute dressed down like you see above, but I've also dressed them up with a wedge shoe and a small clutch, too!

lilly pulitzer pajama pants
I got these pajama pants during the wintertime and waking up with a dose of Lilly brought me so much happiness. Cold and gray mornings made a little better with this great pop of color. 

lilly pulitzer callahan shorts
Talk about a major throwback photo!! These are the classic Callahan shorts in a fun 4th of July print that Lilly released 4 years ago. The style is always available. They are a classic, flat-front chino-style short and come in fun patterns each year. I have so many pairs, they're so easy to just throw on! 

lilly pulitzer marquette shift
Earrings (similarsimilar)
This is the dress I wore for Christmas this past year. I love love love the metallic prints that Lilly releases. They are so chic and always lots of fun. I love that this was a piece I could wear in the summertime, but also wonderful to wear for right now, too! They have released their Marquette shift in a great blue color as well as a pink color for summer!

Also, be sure to check out my instagram around noon because I'll be sharing a favorite Lilly outfit that I wore on Nantucket (hint: I brought this dress, these pants, these shorts, these pants). And check out their pop up print, Lobstah Roll. One of my favorites- because who doesn't love lobsters? PS, Apple, we need a lobster emoji! Are you wearing your Lilly today?!

More Lilly Favorites:

1 comment:

Laura Baker Busic said...

Absolutely wearing my Lilly at the office today! Shoutout to Lilly shifts for always being dress-code appropriate AND super fun.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure