Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Iconic Women + Ladylike Handbags






Images: One// Two// Three// Four// Five
My love for old movies is real, as is my love for old stars such as Grace Kelly, Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Montgomery, the list goes on. These women were always dressed to the nines, gorgeous, and exuded elegance and class. One thing I always notice is that they typically carried a structured handbag. Even in 2017, the women who I admire such as Amal Clooney and Princess Kate all carry structured bags. In fact, if you search Amal Clooney, she almost exclusively carries structured bags.

I've long been a fan of structured handbags, but in the past few months, I've really been drawn to them. Today I'm gathering up all of my favorites that are available on the internet. I'm currently coveting a Mark Cross bag. I wrote about the bags almost 3 years ago to this date, and I'm still Mark Cross-less, but ohhh one day.


If you haven't seen Rear Window, you must. Grace Kelly stars and in the movie and she packs her belongings in a gorgeous Mark Cross bag. It's so iconic. 

I've pulled a bunch of structured bags that are available today all in different colors, materials and price points in the widget above. I love this bag, which is one of the most affordable bags that I have included. It looks so much pricier than it actually is!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love all of these!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure