Saturday, January 7, 2017

Saturday Shopping With Some Weekend Sale Info


First Saturday Shopping of 2017! I haven't done one of these since before the holiday season and I'm happy that they are back! I know they are one of the most popular posts here on Summer Wind, so I'm trying to ramp them up by including as much sale info as I can find for you! Right now is a good time to shop, practically all of my favorite brands are offering steep discounts on winter items. Now is the time to shop if you're looking for coats, cashmere, booties, etc.! 

This weekend, we are celebrating my sister's birthday! Last night I went to a new restaurant in downtown Pittsburgh, Social House 7. Today we are museum hopping and then headed out on the town to celebrate Callie. Then we have a delicious birthday brunch planned for Sunday. I also start my first tennis lesson and the Steelers play the Dolphins in the first playoff game! What a jam packed fun weekend! I hope you all have some fun plans, too, and are staying warm in these arctic temps!

Ann Taylor// 40% off select full-price new arrivals, code: WINTER40
Anthropologie// Extra 40% off (new items added), code: TAGTIME
ASOS// up to 70% off 
Banana Republic// Up to 40% off everyday essentials (no code needed)
Club Monaco// Extra 30% off sale (no code needed)
Bloomingdales// save up to 60% on already reduced items
Kate Spade// new items just added to sale
J.Crew// 40% off sweaters, coats, and more, extra 50% off sale (new items added), code: MUSTSHOP
J.McLaughlin// 50% off fall and holiday styles
LOFT// up to 75% off original prices (no code needed)
Madewell// extra 30% off sale, code: BIGSALE
Nordstrom// Tons of new items added to sale (think Tory Burch, Kate Spade, etc.)
Ralph Lauren// Extra 30% off when you spend $125 or more, code: JAN17
Shopbop// 100s of new items just added to sale
Talbots// Extra 50% off marked down sweaters, extra 40% off mark downs, red hanger sale
Topshop// Up to 70% off further markdowns
Tory Burch// additional 30% off sale and free shipping, code: EXTRA30
Tuckernuck// Extra 25% off sale (sooo many new items added), code: FINALSALE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These sales are about to hurt my wallet!

Briana
http://beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure