Friday, December 9, 2016

Easy Holiday Outfit (everything is on sale!)








Today I am sharing a really easy outfit to wear around this time of year! It's perfect for more casual holiday parties and you could even wear it to work! The best part is that the sweater and pants I am wearing are very affordable (we're talking under $50!!).

Not to mention, LOFTis currently having a major sale for the Holiday Style Event! You get 40% off everything now through December 12th when you use code STYLEEVENT. It's a great time to get some last minute shopping done for all of your upcoming holiday parties or do some Christmas shopping for others! I also love LOFT's basics, so I stocked up on things like this swing teethis shirttail tee (under $15), and these navy gingham pajamas pants.

Items are selling out fast in popular sizes, so I suggest placing your order sooner rather than later.... even the pieces I am wearing are down to limited sizes, so I've also found some other similar pieces and then some more items I am loving (like this plaid puffer vest that's under $55!).

But I really want to highlight the skinny velvet pants because they're amazing. I suggest sizing down as they stretch a little when you wear them, but they really have a great fit. They fit just like a pair of your favorite skinny jeans. I've always loved a great pair of black cords or velvet pants (I wear them more often than jeans in the winter), but it's even more appropriate this year since velvet is so on trend right now!

Thank you to LOFT for sponsoring this post! 

4 comments:

My Green Grass of Home said...

This is so simple, but so classy! Definitely re-creating this outfit... <3


http://www.mygreengrassofhome.com/

Lauren said...

This is such a beautifully classic look!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

This sweater is so cute... Love the button details! Happy Saturday :)

Brittany :)
www.kingdomofsequins.com

Unknown said...

Love that sweater! The button details are so cute.

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure