Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Perfect Outfit for the Holidays






Chanel Bag (similar)// Earrings (similar)// Sunglasses

I mean how crazy is it that we are just about two weeks away from Thanksgiving?! The year is moving SO quickly! This is the outfit I plan on wearing for Thanksgiving dinner! At my house (my parents host each year), it's pretty casual, but we get a little fancier than jeans! 

I just love the chic/sleek look of this outfit while still being conservative and put-together. Not only do I think this would be a great Thanksgiving outfit, but I think it would also be a great holiday party outfit or even an outfit to go out in on the night before Thanksgiving!

Sail to Sable nails it each season. I mean, I always want one of everything in the collections and this season is no different! I also love that this top is both black and blue-- so you can wear it casually with denim or more dressed up as I have it styled in this post! 

I would have never said I would be a leather leggings fan a few years ago, but really, I wear them once a week during the fall/winter months! I just love the texture it adds to an outfit and I also feel that it gives some of my most classic outfits a slight 'edge'. These are super affordable and so comfortable! They're definitely a must-have and closet-staple in my book!

Also, for those who have wanted the gold Les Bonbons, you can now order them! They were out of stock for a while. If the price is a little too steep (I don't blame you!!), there are so many other affordable options! You can find some of my favorite look-alikes here and here.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Uhh I love tweed so much, this outfit is so fab! Love it girl!

Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

Unknown said...

I love this outfit! That coat is just stunning! The leather leggings add a fun look to it. Thanks for sharing!

x. Cattleya

alittlecattleya.com

Lauren said...

I love everything about this outfit, even the umbrella!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure