Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday Shopping: Under $100


First of all, I wanted to say a big thank you to all of the kind comments on yesterday's post! My mom and I loved reading them. Those are my favorite types of posts to write because it gives you all more of a look into my life rather than just an outfit post. It's a little less surface level and more of who I am. One of my goals in the coming weeks and into the new year is to include more and more posts like that, so if you have any requests, feel free to leave a comment on this post or e-mail me with your request! 

We had so much fun celebrating last night at a concert! I'm also hosting a little party for her at my place on Sunday (complete with Prantl's burnt almond torte!), because who doesn't love celebrating all weekend long?! 

For today's Saturday shopping, I decided I would include things I have found and loved that are $100 or less. There are a lot of great things out like this $100 cashmere crewneck sweater (and it comes in sooo many colors!). I also have my eye on these suede booties that have just been reduced 33% making them under $100. Plus, there's a new shade of green in Patagonia's better sweater pullover. If anyone rocks black ski pants, this would be a great pop of color! Also, if you didn't know, I have a widget on the right sidebar of the site with my under $100 picks. I updated it pretty often, so it's worth a browse!

In case you missed this week's posts:

2 comments:

Just Jess said...

I love all of your shopping picks especially the Patagonia Better Sweater in green. Jess at Just Jess

Anonymous said...

Hi Sydney! I think you once mentioned that you bite/bit your nails. Maybe you could share some tips on how to control this habit? I struggle with it... Thank you :)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure