Monday, September 26, 2016

Little Red Dress

Donna Morgan Crepe Trapeze Dress

wear to work outfit ideas


les bonbons earrings

les bonbons earrings

how to style a little red dress

I have never been a fan of red and have very little of the color in my wardrobe. However, recently, I've been drawn to the color and picking out pieces in various shades of red to add to my closet. This gorgeous drop waist a-line dress is one of my newest red additions. It fits like a dream and the quality for the price could not be better!

I styled it in a wear-now way but added a car coat overtop in one of the photos to show you how it can easily be transitioned as the temps cool down-- which they are in Pittsburgh (finally!). The best part about this dress? It's cut in a style and fabric (crepe) that can be worn for almost any occasion. From work to cocktail parties and anything in between, this is appropriate for everything!

5 comments:

Dana said...

Love this dress on you! I usually don't gravitate towards drop waist dresses, but I'm loving this!

Pink Champagne Problems

trg said...

The outfit is beautiful and especially the earrings. I would love a review on them!! I really want them to start making pierced options.

Unknown said...

How come you never wear your diamond eternity band anymore? It looked fab!

Lauren said...

I am such a sucker for red dresses and this one is beautiful!!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH! Obsessed with your earrings, girl! How cute!!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure