Friday, June 3, 2016

Napa Wine Country: Salvestrin Winery, St. Helena, CA in Blue Tile Dress

Dolce and Gabbana Majolica tile print dress





salvestrin, st. helena napa california

talbots GRECIAN TILE PLEATED DRESS

GRECIAN TILE PLEATED DRESS


I think outfit-wise, this is one of my favorite posts that I have ever done. I am sooooo in love with this dress! Talbots sent me some things for my Napa trip and this dress was one of them. As soon as I put it on, I was SO excited. I had been lusting over the Dolce and Gabbana Majolica tile print dress when it came out but it was way out of my budget. This dress looks so similar and fits like a dream! I am in a size two, I would definitely size down if you are in between sizes!

I am also loving this wicker and leather bag. It looks super luxe and is a classic that I will have forever. I love wicker bags during the summertime. They are so easy, yet really complete an outfit, too!

I wore this look to Salvestrin Winery in St. Helena (in Napa). Salvestrin is setted into a gorgeous space surrounded by vineyards and mountains far off in the distance. The barn area is where sat out on the patio and had our tasting. To say it was picturesque is an understatement. We went at the end of the day and we were all fading fast, but Salvestrin took great care of us! I ended up falling in love with the Cab Sav and joined their wine club. I was so happy that they ship to PA. If you're in Pennsylvania, you'll know it's so hard to get any wine/liquor etc. shipped to PA. A lot of times, I would go to the wineries and want to buy a case or join their wine club, but the laws prohibit shipping to PA!

That night, post-wineries, we ended at a local taco joint and then headed home to an early bed time because we had to be up at 3am the next morning for our hot air balloon ride! Can't wait to share about that fun experience next!

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

Love.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

hollygolightly said...

Your winery photos are giving me some serious travel envy! And some fabulous ideas for our next trip to California. Love love love this dress! Katie

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure