Friday, April 8, 2016

Blush on Blush

Club Monaco Delani Faux Leather Skirt and Jolana Fringe Sweater

Club Monaco Jolana Fringe Sweater and Steve Madden Sandals

Jolana Fringe Sweater

Club Monaco Sunglasses and Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses
Sweater// Tank// Skirt (on sale!)

Blush is one of my very favorite shades to wear. While it's not a true neutral, I treat it as one. It pretty much pairs well with anything. I love the feminine vibe the hue exudes-- it's just perfect for this time of year, too! 

I really like to wear monochrome outfits every once in a while. I think they look so chic and put together. Although, if you're not dressed in all black, finding shades that are almost identical is kind of tough! 

I usually feel comfortable going monochromatic when I buy pieces from the same retailer; that way I know the shades are exactly the same. That's what I did in this case! The sweater and skirt are both from here, and are identical in color. I love the texture of the fringe from the sweater against the leather of the skirt. Sometimes, monochromatic ensembles can lack depth, so paying extra attention to the textures in the outfit is always important! 

Ferragamo Leather bag

Not only is this look versatile in that you can wear the pieces separately to create different looks, but it's also versatile in that you could wear this to work, to a party, on a date, etc. I wore the sweater on the weekend with dark wash skinny jeans and my favorite oxford cloth button down and the look became totally different and much more casual! 

1 comment:

trg said...

How does the skirt fit? I really like it but have never ordered from that site.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure