Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Shopbop Sale Picks


Shopbop Sale March 2016



rebecca taylor peplum included in shopbop sale
Peplum Top// Jeans// Wrap
Gold and Cork Wedges// Sunglasses// Tortoise Clutch (similar)

Shopbop's sale is back again. First, let me tell you how pleased I am with their customer service. I didn't realize their sale was coming, so I had placed a big order on Monday (the sale started yesterday). I called in to see if they would honor the sale on my order and they did! I was on the phone for all of 5 minutes and someone pleasant and helpful was there to take care of me. I'm so impressed and it has continued to make me a Shopbop fan! 

Here are the sale details:

Spend $250+ Save 15%
Spend $500+ Save 20%
Spend $1000+ Save 25%
Code: BIGEVENT16

The sale runs through March 5th, so you have a few days, but I suggest to shop sooner rather than later because sizes/colors sell out quickly. There are some exclusions like Kate Spade, Canada Goose, etc. so be sure to review your order carefully!

Have you shopped the sale yet? You can scroll through the widgets below to see my favorites. My favorite part of the sale is my favorite cashmere wrap! If you just buy the wrap, you save $45, which is a good deal! I am thinking about going for navy or cream, but there are so many colors to choose from! Happy shopping! 

My favorites Under $150:


My favorite picks:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your top and jeans!

Kisses from www.poshnessary.com

Unknown said...

I love your peplum top!!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure