Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wanted Wednesday: Transitional Spring Items

Bathing Suit (bottoms)// Blue and White Coverup// Colorful Dress
Black Suede Pumps// Navy Suede Tote// Blue Linen Shorts 

I have been saying this for a few weeks now, but I am getting so antsy for spring. We've had a few teases of warm days here and there that have me beyond excited to ditch my coat for Jacks and a dress!

I've been eyeing a bunch of things but haven't made any actual purchases yet. I'm keeping a running list of what I'd like to add (ahem, all the swimsuits), but probably won't start adding until we hit March. I think some of these items will be great for my trips to Hilton Head and Charleston next month!

Above are some things I have had my eye on and a lot are great transitional pieces, especially this $55 lace peplum! I want to wear it under a blazer now and pair it with cute printed pants come spring! There are so many peplums that I have been loving lately. I thought it was a 'trend', but it seems as though this style is lasting many seasons!

My favorite item on this list has to be these brown booties, though. They're pricey which is why I haven't immediately scooped them up, but I am thinking about them in a big way. I think they are stunningly gorgeous and would be a staple in my shoe wardrobe for years to come. Is there anything you have been loving lately?! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the lace tee!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure