Monday, February 29, 2016

Chunky Scarf + Stripes + Monogrammed Tote

navy blue and white stripes with chunky scarf and monogrammed tote


barrington gifts spring monogrammed tote


Chunky Scarf ($25)// Striped Shirt  (25% off with code SHOPNOW)



Happy Leap Day! I hope everyone is making the most of their extra day in February-- even if it is a Monday! Funny to think we only get the extra day every 4 years. Last leap day, I was still in college! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! It started out chilly, but then on Sunday, we had an absolutely gorgeously sunny and warm day! Needless to say, I took Mac for an extra long walk and we went for ice cream, too! Now that we are headed into March and spring is well on its way (!!!) ditching your winter coat is totally allowed! Instead, I like to take my winter staples and layer for a less bulky look! 

This chunky scarf has been on repeat for me lately. The chunky look of it is gorgeous-- I receive so many compliments every time I wear it. Not to mention, it is currently on sale for $25-- a steal! It also comes in cream and a rusty orange shade, too! Since the scarf has a wintery feel, I decided to pair it with a more spring-appropriate look to balance it out! It was about 55 degrees when we took these photos so the scarf was just the right amount of warmth I needed. 

The monogram tote is about as cute as can be. Barrington Gifts is the absolute best, and their new spring collection is amazing. I love the tan color and the navy blue and blue stripes and monogram-- so perfect to pair with all of my spring and summer outfits. This will definitely become my go-to pool bag come June! 

We had been walking a lot downtown and decided to stop off at Il Tetto, a rooftop bar to enjoy a drink or two.This casual and comfortable look was perfect for the occasion! I've featured these Jack Purcell sneakers on Summer Wind for years now and they continue to be a wardrobe staple for me. They're comfortable, classic, and pair perfectly with most anything! They're also inexpensive in terms of sneakers

4 comments:

Laura said...

Love this outfit for transitioning into spring, so cute! That scarf is adorable! Also loving the monogram bag, Barrington has such cute totes!

Laura | Laura Aime Vous

Caroline said...

I love this look Sydney! That chunky scarf is too cute and it looks perfect paired with a striped tee and white jeans.
xo
Caroline
citrusandstyleblog.com

Unknown said...

Your scarf is so cool! I love it.

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

Anonymous said...

Odd questions. Do you wear your Jack Purcell's without socks?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure