Friday, February 19, 2016

Blue Hues + Leather Skirt

black leather skirt style

black leather skirt paired with cobalt blue cashmere and ferragamo bag

j.crew cerulean blue cashmere cable sweater

blue sweater and black skirt with grey pumps and ferragamo bag
Cashmere Cable Sweater// Leather Skirt (on sale under $100)



This is one of  my favorite outfits as of lately! I picked up this black leather skirt on a whim because it was such a good sale (under $90!). I have a similar skirt (this one), but the one in the photos above is a littler shorter/more fitted in the waist, which I love! I wear it a lot on the weekends for date night/going out with friends, although it paired so nicely with this gorgeous cashmere cable sweater for daytime. 

If you don't have a leather skirt (more options here) in your closet, I definitely suggest it. It's become a closet staple for me. From work to play, my black leather skirts get so much wear. In the past two months, I usually wear tights with my skirts, but on this particular day, it was really mild, so there was no need for tights (I loathe tights). 


I don't have a lot of this blue shade in my closet, but I really love it. I've been eyeing this pretty blue double breasted blazer for a while, and might have to make it mine, too. I think this color works so nicely in the winter, but also works wonderfully in the spring/summer months as well! It's a very refreshing pop of color during this time of year when just about everything is gray! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blue is your color! Beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love how you incorporated a leather skirt into this look!!

xx Kathryn
www.chicandshimmer.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure