Thursday, October 15, 2015

On Sale: Plaid Ruffle Sweatshirt + Suede Boots


Exact Items:

Just popping in with two quick iPhone snaps to let you know how cute and cozy the grey sweatshirt with ruffle plaid hem is and how gorgeous the suede boots are that I ordered from the Shopbop Friends and Family Sale!  

The boots look way pricier than they were ($150) and the sweatshirt fits perfectly (I'm wearing a size small, fits TTS). The boots run small, I went up from my usual 8 to an 8.5, which is usually the case for me in tall boots! It looks like there are minimal sizes left so I found the exact same boots here and here... they also come in a lot of other color options! 

Make sure to shop before 11:59pm tonight using the code INTHEFAM25 to make sure you get the 25% off! Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the ruffled sweatshirt!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Jocelyn said...

I love the shoes,and i love the bad,and i love them.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure