Friday, October 2, 2015

Lotus Blouse and Leather Skirt


J.McLaughlin blouse and J.crew pleated leather skirt








You may have seen this gorgeous blouse on my Instagram a few weeks ago and I wanted to share it on my blog! It's definitely the perfect 'right now' piece in that the lace almost gives off an eyelet feel but the black and white palette and cut of the shirt make it updated and dressy. It pairs really well with gray cashmere to move it well into the fall season.

I paired it with my tried and true fall closet staple: this pleated leather skirt. It's already been featured about a million times on the blog, so you can imagine how many times I've worn it off the blog already! Since the weather is starting to get chillier, I'll be pairing the blouse with jeans for a casual weekend look and a skinny black pant for a work appropriate look. I really liked the scalloped edging, which is why I decide to leave the blouse untucked, however, it looks really nice tucked in to give more shape to an outfit since this top is very a-line! Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Took your advice and ordered that pleated leather skirt and got so many compliments! I'm going to be featuring it on my site as well (once it stops raining here and I can take pictures). Love this variation of your looks with it!

Laura

Laura Aime Vous

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure