Sunday, September 20, 2015

Seasonal Candle Scents


Now that we are 2/3 of the way through September (woah) I felt like it was appropriate to talk about my favorite seasonal candles. Right now I am really loving the pumpkin chai scent. It's cozy and not too overpowering or too spicy. 

I love candles. The romantic glow that they give off is the best and the scent is always an added bonus. I think they make a room so cozy and inviting! I always like to try out different candle scents and brands. 

I just placed an order for hearth, holiday and birchwood pine in the votive sizes. I like to stock up on the votive size as hostess gifts. At just $14, they are nice to have on hand during the holiday season. You can save $2 if you buy this set, or save $7 with this set! I also ordered the larger size in holiday since I know I love it. It is the best during November and December. I don't like to burn it any sooner, though, but it will be good to have them on hand. For now, I'll be burning pumpkin chai! Do you have any favorite scents for the upcoming months? Have a fabulous day! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got a new pumpkin chai last week, and it's halfway gone now. It's so great. Also got Hearth on Thursday--it's the coziest winter scent. They're even really good together. Nest is the best!

Lauren said...

Nest candles always have great scents!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure