Monday, August 24, 2015

White + Blue Stripes







Almost forgot to post this outfit from the lake! I only remembered because on Friday night, it was very cool, so I reached for this great striped shirt! I have far too many striped button downs, but this one is by far a favorite. It looks crisp and fresh and works right now but will also transition nicely as we enter into a new season! 

My Barrington Gifts monogrammed tote was a favorite of mine while at the lake. I have several patterns and use mine all the time for various purposes. Going to the grocery store, as a handbag, as a pool bag, for my laundry, etc. They're durable and roomy, which I think are two aspects that make for a great tote! 

Get all the 'all white' ensembles as you can because soon we won't be able to sport them. Although, I don't follow the 'no white after labor day' rule any more. It's more fun to break the rules anyway ;). Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute! A perfect summer look!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure