Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What I'm Loving



I'm not going to lie. I am really really trying to resist shopping fall right now. I love summer. I love being tan and not having to bundle up. I love al fresco dinners of wine and caprese salad on the patio. I love getting out of work while it is still light out and wearing sweatshirts on on the beach. I love double scoop cones, drive in movies, loud Lilly prints and Jack Rogers. Gin and tonics are extra delicious on an 85 degree day and I've never met a lounge chair by the pool that I didn't like. 

I'm not really ready to welcome in fall, but here's the thing... It's my favorite season. My absolute favorite. I think I get lumped into loving summer the most because, well, my blog is named Summer Wind. Butttttt, if you've been reading here for a while, then you'll know my blog is named after my favorite Frank Sinatra song, rather than the season. Don't get me wrong, Summer I love you, but it's really fall that I love the most

So I'm going to take my love affair with fall, slowly. First starting off with just a few things that I'm loving. Most are summery... but I added just a dash of fall ;) Have a fabulous day! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure