Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Look for Less: Manolo Blahnik



I have long admired the classic and luxurious Manolo Blahnik slingbacks. Wear them to work, to dinner, on date night, or even to a cocktail party... they're versatile and a powerhouse in a timeless, sophisticated wardrobe. 

At $645, though pricey, these are a very classic purchase. If you are going to spend on shoes, a classic style like this, that doesn't really go 'in' or 'out' is the way to go and typically how I tend to decide if I want to spend or save. 

For this particular shoe, I found an almost identical pair, though for less than $100 and knew I had to share. If you're looking for a color other than black, be sure to check them out because they come in all sorts of textures and colors. I really love the 'winter sky' shade. I also found a pretty similar pair that is navy glitter. So. Cute. If heels aren't your thing, there's a perfect pair of flat slingbacks, too! 

I found this great image of Miranda Kerr rocking the splurge pair. They look every bit as good with a cocktail dress as they do skinny jeans! Do you own a great pair of slingbacks? Have a fabulous day! 

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a great look for less! Thanks for sharing!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Stella Cadente said...

These are great! I have a pair of nude slingbacks that I reach for all the time!

xx
Lauren Elizabeth
Petite in Pearls

Sasha said...

So funny that you posted about these shoes...I just found them online the other day & immediately decided that I need the light gray ones! I'm going this weekend to try them on at Nordstrom since all of the reviews say that the sizing is quite strange.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure