Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Instagram OOTD


If you follow me on Instagram (@SummerWind41490), then you've already seen these photos but I wanted to share on my blog as well! I snagged this denim shirt for a steal during all of the great sales that have been happening online in the past week or so! I love the look paired with crisp white! I wore this outfit for a new brewery that opened up right near my house for dinner one night! It was the perfect casual thing to throw on for a night of drinks, live music and delicious food!


It looks like most sizes are sold out in my top, but I've linked super similar versions. I love that this top is heavier in weight in comparison to chambray. It'll be great for layering in the fall, too! I actually bought this top to wear underneath when it gets cooler. It still gives the shirt a preppy casual vibe, which I like... Not to mention it's a real steal right now. 



I hadn't worn a pair of Callahan's in a while, but knew I had to sport these from last year on the 4th of July! I love the print (hellooo they glow in the dark!), but I also forgot how insanely comfortable and well fitting they are. They were perfect and have already convinced me that I need a print from this year in my life. Which should I choose?


This photo was an Instagram from back in April, but I wanted to highlight the jacket as it is currently under $45! I keep this super lightweight jacket stowed away in my bag daily. It's the most lightweight jacket ever, so it packs away nicely, but is also perfect for when it's raining but also super hot. I definitely recommend this to anyone that likes to be prepared for the weather like I do! Have a fabulous day!


2 comments:

Erin said...

I love all your looks! You have great style!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Unknown said...

Totally loving that last outfit! Those colors go so well together! So cute!

http://www.breakfastatvogueblog.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure