Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Cream Cashmere Cables and Flow-y Skirts





I don't think I need to let you all know how much I love a good cashmere cable knit sweater. Before taking these photos, it had been rainy, making the temps take a major dip. I was headed to dinner outdoors so I knew I wanted to wear something that would keep me warm and comfortable. 

This skirt  (under $45!) added the perfect feminine touch to what would have been a super casual outfit. The wedges (under $50!) elevated the look a little bit more and I was off to dinner!

This bag was a recent splurge for me. I had been dying for it and decided to go for it. I am in love. This bag is BIG. It's great for daytime/commuter/ and travel use. I would also say it might make a great bag for new moms as it seems like it could hold a lot of baby necessities because it is so spacious. 

I was debating between this and the Mansur Gavriel Lady Bag because I wanted a tan, large travel/wear-to-work bag. My requirements were that it needed to be roomy enough for my everyday necessities, shoes, a sweatshirt, a waterbottle and my computer. This most definitely fits the bill and also has two spacious pockets! I also love this bag because my Mansur Gavriel tote that I use all the time is super structured, so it's refreshing to have something a little slouchier. If you can't tell, handbags are my thing. Some people love shoes, some people love coats... I love bags. I've put my bag purchasing on hiatus for the time being, but next up, I'm dying for a Lady Dior bag. Sooo gorgeous! Have a fabulous day!  

1 comment:

Erin said...

LOVE that bag on you! And your cashmere collection! You have great pieces!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure