Monday, July 6, 2015

Batinly V-Neck Maxi Dress @ Duck Walk Vineyard











First of all, I hope everyone had a fun, safe and happy 4th! My long weekend was spent getting together with friends and family to celebrate! It was so nice to get an extra day to sleep in, too! 

Today's post is all about spreading the maxi dress love. I love a good maxi dress. I always forget how much I love them until I put one on. It's so comfortable and effortlessly glamorous. When Krista and I were in the Hamptons (see posts here and here), Calypso had us in their Southampton store to pick out a few things to wear for the weekend! Two of the things I chose were maxi dresses. This is the navy silk one that I chose. It can be worn casual like I am wearing above to Duck Walk Vineyards, but can also be dressed up as it is made of silk. 

The best part of the dress? The flowy skirt. The way the dress is cut coupled with the fabric made for too much fun running through the vineyards as the skirt flowed in the wind. This dress is currently on sale (select colors), but I've found some more of my favorite maxis, several of which are very budget friendly.



Have a fabulous day! 

4 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous dress! It has been too long since I've been to a vineyard!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Victoria said...

This is the most gorgeous outfit post! You are WORKING that wind, and it makes the dress look so luxurious and beautiful!
xx, Victoria
memphismadeblog.com

Dana said...

You seriously look amazing! That dress is so perfect, and navy looks great on you!

Pink Champagne Problems

Lauren said...

These photos are stunning! I love that maxi dress!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure