Friday, June 26, 2015

Tory Burch, Ross Park Mall, Pittsburgh





dress (on sale!)



The ladies at the new Tory Burch at Ross Park Mall in Pittsburgh invited me to shop the store last week. It was so much fun to see the gorgeous new store. I've been to many a Tory store, and even the flagship in Manhattan and honestly, this is one of the nicest I've been in! 

It was so fun to shop with champagne in hand and snack on the greatest cake ever made (seriously).  The girls were so welcoming and beyond nice. Not to mention, they were so knowledgeable about all of the pieces and the Tory Burch company history. 

While there, I tried on a few pieces of their clothing, but I tried on all. the. shoes. I fell in love with every single pair. Beware, this store is dangerous. It's easy to 'browse' while online, but I feel like it's harder to resist in store, because you fall in love when you feel the product and try it on... am I right? 

I really love how TB is moving away from her 'medallion' logo and even the 'T'. In my opinion, I think the logo has become too 'flashy'/ overdone in a lot of her stuff in the past years and the market has become over saturated... but I love love love the new simple gold 'Tory Burch' embossed in gold in place of any other logo. It's discreet and simple. This bag even reminds me a lot of a Mansur Gavriel tote. Love. Here are some of my favorites right now... some even on sale... and for fall? These shoes are everything. 


Oh... and don't even get me started on the Spongeware and Dodie Thayer collection. I'm so in love, I'm actually considering paying the ridiculous price for the mug set... hmmm... Are you a Tory Burch fan? If you are in Pittsburgh, I highly suggest checking it out. It's absolutely gorgeous! Have a fabulous day! 


2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh man I love everything! I wish I had a TB store near me!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Anonymous said...

That white / silver Greek key print dress is fab on you!
- Linda, ny

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure