Friday, May 15, 2015

Summer Clutches

one// two// three
four// five// six
seven// eight// nine 


I've been searching high and low for a great new summer clutch. Is it just me or is it slim pickings this year?! I've pulled some of the ones I like best that I have come across. I'm thinking of going for this one because it is neutral and simple. 

I'm a big fan of summer clutches in general-- usually woven and colorful is my favorite, but I think every once in a while, it's good to have a neutral staple. I also find that, for some unknown reason, I always leave the house with less 'stuff' in the summer, so a clutch is really all I need. Have you found the perfect summer clutch? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

3 comments:

Monica {Cake and Lilies} said...

Love these! Tuckernuck also has this really cute lobster one (comes in navy and red) for around $50!

Emily said...

I did find my summer clutch! It's the new version of the Vineyard Vines wicker clutch(the leather portion is scalloped and adorable). However, I do want that Kate Spade clutch (or the tote bag) with the big bow on it - perfect for summer!

Erin said...

I absolutely love that bow one!! So cute!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure