Saturday, May 9, 2015

Saturday Shopping


It was super hot this week. I haven't yet switched my clothes over to summer clothes yet. My closets are still in spring mode, so I've got to tackle that this weekend, because wool blazers and pants are not ok in 90 degrees. Mind you, less than two weeks ago, it was snowing... 

I'm so happy to finally have a 'break' this weekend. I'm not traveling anywhere and have cleared my schedule and made no concrete plans. I plan on catching up on sleep, cleaning and working on Summer Wind. Not to mention, enjoying the beautiful weather and celebrating my mom on Mother's Day (and everyday!).  Scroll through the slideshow to see what I am loving lately. You'll notice most of it is appropriate for 90 degrees! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love that I need coffee mask! Happy Weekend!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Pick Your Beau said...

That eye mask is too stinkin cute!

Pick Your Beau

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure