Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bright Floral Skirt







Shirt// Skirt
Bow Bag// Sunglasses// Monogram Necklace
Margaret Elizabeth cuffs// Wedges (old, similar


I've had this skirt for several weeks now. I first wore it when I was in Dallas and it was the perfect thing for the hot weather! As it has started getting very warm here, I have been reaching for this skirt over and over again. I've worn it to work once, out to drinks with friends one night and even with a casual tee and sneakers one Saturday afternoon. 

These photos are from a night having dinner at our club. It was SO hot out. Really, we've been hitting 80 degrees regularly lately, so pants are just not an option. I will usually reach for a skirt before shorts, just because it is slightly more dressed up but also because it's even breezier than shorts! This was an easy thing to wear to work and then transitioned very well into the evening. I paired this with a black halter for a night out a few weeks ago, too! It was dressier and more 'fun' rather than the more conservative look I am sharing today! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love the pattern on that skirt! So perfect for summer!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Unknown said...

I love that purse, it's so cute! But all his designs are really lovely! And the skirt is perfect for all summer!

Cynthia
Darling Down South
Find me at : instagram

Chic in Carolina said...

Love this look!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

Floral patterns are my favorite - lovely outfit!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure