Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bateau Neckline (aka Boat Neck)




I love the cut of a bateau neckline. It's simple but feminine. I think it looks great on most women's frames and really dresses up anything! 

I have a navy blue boat neck sleeveless top from Brooks Brothers (ps. they're having an amazing sale right now) that I got years ago. It's on its last leg, and for a few years now, I've been searching for a replacement. Surprisingly, boat necklines are hard to come by! 

I've found two options at a great price that I thought I would share with you all! You can find a sleeveless version here and a sleeved version here! I am so glad I came across these and ordered both in several colors. They're a my idea of a 'dressed up' tee shirt. Have you found any boat neck tops lately? I'd love to know! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love boat neck! It's so flattering!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure