Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dallas Day 1





Dallas was so much fun! I worked a half day and flew in Thursday evening. The flight was pretty quick and easy! I grabbed an uber and went to check into the Joule which is in downtown Dallas, conveniently right next door to Neiman Marcus ;). 

Above is what I wore on my flight. I've worn these jeans so many times (as you can tell from how many times I've featured them). I know distressed/ripped jeans aren't for everyone, but if they are your thing, I highly recommend them. When I wear them, I feel so comfortable, but put together. Also, size 1 to 2 sizes down. I am wearing a 25 but usually wear a 27 in denim. 

And I just found my Mansur Gavriel tote is finally available for purchase here (act fast if you want one, they sell out almost immediately). It's a splurge, but this is hands down my favorite bag that I own. It's the perfect size, very well made and the bright red interior makes everything so easy to find. Obsessed. 

Luggage: small// medium// large 


I got this luggage a few months ago and it's been life changing. Before I didn't have the spinner wheels and I didn't think I was missing out on much, but I was so so wrong. It makes traveling a million times easier. I wouldn't consider this luggage super high quality, but it is definitely durable enough to withstand being thrown around. The large is pictured above and I never find myself with it stuffed too full! 




When I get to hotel rooms, I immediately unpack and stow away my suitcase. It makes me feel more organized and at home. I also steamed/ironed and hung items so I wouldn't have to do that right before I got dressed.


There was a Stuart Weitzman party Thursday night, but with a later flight and traffic from the airport to the hotel, I missed it, so I decided to call it an early night and ordered room service and watched Scandal. I'd call that a nice relaxing night by my standards. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like a fun weekend! What steamer do you use? I have been looking to purchase one.
-Brittany
Glitter & Grills

Erin said...

That food looks so yummy! And look at all those pretty shoes!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

So Lovely By Sophie said...

It sounds and looks like you had a great time in Dallas! Many bloggers I follow have been there and it looks so fun!

http://sequinsinpink.blogspot.com

Pleather and Sparkle said...

Looks so fun! Can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip!

xoxo, colleen
Pleather & Sparkles

Unknown said...

So pretty! Your Insta photos look like you had lots of fun!
Julia // Little Miss Haute Couture

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure