Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cashmere Tee + Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Scarf






Jack Roger Sandals (on sale for $88!) // Sunglasses

There is nothing I love more than cashmere, Lilly Pulitzer murfee scarves, and white pants. So basically, this outfit is one of my favorites and definitely a go-to for me. Pittsburgh has been rather warm lately, but just in the past day or two, we've caught a cold spell. I wore the above outfit on a beautiful sunny and warm Saturday, however, I actually just re-wore this cashmere tee yesterday when there were snow flurries (yes, you heard that right). 

There's something so simple but luxe about a cashmere tee and the quality on this one is great. I plan on wearing it with linen shorts as the weather (hopefully) warms back up again! My tip for cashmere tees? There are a ton of fun colors, but since they are pricey, buying them in neutrals is key for getting more wear! 

Right now, I am flying down to Dallas, so I am hoping you'll follow along with me on Instagram and Snapchat (@SummerWind41490). Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Ashley @ Lilly & Lemons said...

Love that outfit! It's so simple yet chic. And I can't believe that Nordstrom is having a sale on Jacks - I just got a new pair about two weeks ago so I wish I waited!

XO
Ashley
privateschoolprepster.blogspot.com

Erin said...

I love the pattern on that scarf! So cute!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

I always buy Murfee scarves during Lilly Pulitzer sales. They're so fun to wear and add instant color to any outfit. Have fun in Dallas! So excited to follow along.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Chic in Carolina said...

I have two Murfee scarves-love them! This look is perfect for the transition into spring!

xoxo,
Katie
chicincarolina.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure