Monday, April 13, 2015

Blue Hues






I got this dress a few weeks ago. Like always, I love classic pieces that can be worn both for work and play. I've already worn this several times and love the way this cabled cashmere crew-neck pairs with the full skirt of the dress. 

I'm also so happy to report that I've pulled my Jacks out from the depths of my closet and they are now front and center. With the terrible winter we had, I was honestly concerned it'd never be warm enough again for them! 

I wore this last Saturday, but also wore it to work with my Ferragamo Vara's. Comfortable but classic and flattering. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

4 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so excited it's finally Jacks weather!!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Lauren said...

Love this look! That such a smart idea to put a cable knit over a dress!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

I have always love the color blue and I think you incorporate this beautiful shade into your outfit really well! Thanks for sharing!

Prudence
www.prudencepetitestyle.com

Jade W. said...

I loveee this look Sydney!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure