Thursday, March 12, 2015

Videos I'm Loving


  • This one is such a tear jerker. Wow, MetLife, you got me. 
  • Dove always does really good women empowerment ads and this one is no different. 
  • If someone told me I had to get dressed before I have coffee, I'd act like this, too. 
  • This girl is incredible. Woah. 
  • Ella Henderson's audition on the X Factor. I love her and this is so so good! 
  • Love this campaign from Ad Council. Brilliant. 
  • If you only watch one video, then watch this. It is a documentary and about an hour long and also a year old, but SO good. 
  • And lastly, this domestic violence campaign is brilliant. Not only is the creative amazing, but the tactics and implementation are even more clever! 
Also, I just realized most of these are ads... can you tell I'm in Marketing? I spend my free time watching ads and analyzing them and I love it. Check out February's videos and January's videos. What have you been watching lately? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure