Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Eyetique Experience

 
A few weekends ago, Eyetique invited me in to have the Eyetique experience at their Squirrel Hill location. I really love Eyetique and the high quality, excellent service and keen attention to detail that the brand offers. They have their own line, Norman Childs, an eponymous label by the brand's creator. 

When I got there, I was immediately and warly greeted by their staff and seen by Dr.Pastucha. The eye exam was quick and easy, and Dr. P was so knowledgeable. It was really neat because she showed me the inside of my eye... which sounds gross, but was really cool!



Then I checked out all of the frame options by Norman Childs. They just launched their Street Collection which are handmade in California. I ended up choosing the Ellsworth in Tokyo Tortoise. I love that each pair is named after a street in Pittsburgh. Ellsworth also happens to be the street that is home to my favorite martini at Soba! 


They have so many options to choose from. I spent a long time trying on tons of different options. I always gravitate to tortoise glasses, but loved the titanium on the sides giving it an updated, sleek look. Not to mention, I love that they are handmade in the USA. 

Needless to say, I haven't taken them off since and have been getting tons of compliments. Have you shopped Eyetique before? If you are not in the Pittsburgh area, you can still shop online, here. Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute glasses!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure