Monday, February 2, 2015

Hilton Head Sonesta Resort Day 2


I'm recapping day two of our fun little getaway. If you haven't, check out past posts here and here to catch up to speed! 

We started off Saturday morning by heading down to Heyward's for brunch. We had so much food-- like I said in a past post, this group was so much fun because we all shared food and tried different things! We also got bloody mary's and headed outside to walk around the resort. 


You may have seen this photo from my Instagram. We planned a giveaway with Jack Rogers to giveaway two pairs of Lauren Sandals. They're super comfortable and a fun way to wear Jack's in a little bit of a different way! Let me just say.. taking this photo was hilarious. All 5 of us were piled onto a hammock and it took us about a million and one tries because someone kept falling on someone else or falling off the hammock! Luckily, there was no one else around, or else I am sure people would have been staring thinking 'what on earth are those girls doing'?!


The path to the beach was right on the resort, so it was really fun to head onto the sand and smell the salt water and feel the warm wind. It was truly such a treat having flown from 20 degree weather just 24 hours prior. Despite the 'white rule', I wore a white blouse, white pants (my favorite fit ever) and threw on my Clubmasters and Barbour.

After brunch and exploring the grounds, we headed to Frosty Frogs! 

Then we all headed to the Arum Spa for treatments. It was so nice to be in such a beautiful an relaxing setting. Danielle, Krista and Sarah went first, so Katie and I sat in massage chairs and sipped on lavender infused champagne. Then I headed to get an incredible massage. They used their own coconut oil that smelled absolutely incredible. Definitely one of the best massages I've ever had! 



Post-spa, we all headed back to the room to get ready for our six course dinner with the chef-- the dinner deserves its own post, so more on that later! I wore the above dress. I really wasn't able to get any good photos with the lighting, but this dress was a beautiful blush shade and has sheer cutout details. The cut is what I usually go for in a dress, but the sheer areas are what make the dress special! It was also a steal at well under $100! Have fabulous day! 

Yours, 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm enjoying these recaps :)

That dress is super cute! That's the cut I go for in dresses too. Also, I love your curls in the mirror selfie!

Sarah
Sweet Spontaneity

Lauren said...

I love your white dress! It looks and sounds like you had such a fun time!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

So fun! I've never been to hilton head but y'all definitely make me want to make the trek there! That white dress is perfect on you! Your hair looks flawless as always!

Cynthia
Sensibly Sharp

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure