Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Cashmere Blanket

I have a cashmere addiction. I would be glad if all clothing was made of cashmere. Unfortunately, this addiction is a bit pricey to have. However, I never buy cashmere full price. I always wait until right around now to stock up when it goes on major sale. The above cashmere blanket is 100% cashmere and well under $200 which makes it a steal! I bought one and then bought another to have on stand-by to add to my emergency gift stash as this makes a great gift for a guy or gal (add a small block monogram for an extra special touch)! 

Another great resource for cashmere is Gilt. They always have really good prices on gorgeous pieces of cashmere. I even see blankets on there from time to time! Definitely worth signing up for and browsing...I scored the coziest pair of cashmere slippers once for a song! 




This will keep me at bay until I finally cave and buy the Hermes Avalon blanket. I'm dying for one and definitely want one for the foot of my bed or sofa when I get a house. So chic and timeless. 

Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have a cashmere addiction as well! Cashmere blankets are the best!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Kelly said...

what do you keep in your emergency gift stash? I'm always scrambling for gifts!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure