Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Plaid Ruffles






This pretty little plaid ruffle top could not be more perfect for the holiday season! When I opened the package from Vineyard Vines, I knew that I'd be rocking this all month long. It's cozy flannel but the ruffles add the perfect amount of girly detail. It was pretty warm this past weekend (nice change of pace) so throwing on my Bean Boots and J. McLaughlin Breck vest gave me the perfect amount of warmth for running around town. 

The shirt also looks adorable underneath a crewneck sweater because the ruffled collar peeks out! I also think it would pair nicely with a navy wool mini skirt. What are your favorite Vineyard Vines pieces this holiday season? Have a fabulous day and thanks to Vineyard Vines for the fun top! 

Yours, 

6 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

such a cute and casual holiday look!

Dress in Sparkles said...

That top is so perfect! The ruffles are just too cute.

xo Kylie
www.dressinsparkles.com

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

I love the plaid top! You're right. It adds such a feminine touch. I've been wearing my bean boots basically every day it seems!

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

Anonymous said...

Hi you look adorable! The shirt is sold out. Do you have any other similar you suggest? I love the ruffle detail. RL makes ruffle plaids, but not flannel ones that I have found? Have a great day!

Girl Meets Bow said...

This is such a great look! Perfect for the holiday season!

3 Peanuts said...

That shirt is adorable!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure