Monday, December 8, 2014

Party Pumps

one// two// three
four// five// six
seven// eight// nine 
ten// eleven// twelve 

I'm a big proponent of the little black dress. It's pretty much appropriate and perfect for most any occasion. However, the thing I love the most about a LBD? The fact that you can jazz it up with fun accessories. I've been perusing the online shopping world for some fab pumps to glam up a simple, classic LBD and these are the ones I have come up with. I have been dying for these pumps for years... one day. 

If you've got party pumps on, there is surely always a reason to be celebrating something, right? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

3 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

I'll take those Red Valentino's!

Dress in Sparkles said...

Um, yeah. Gonna need all of these in my closet ASAP! ;) Fabulous picks!

xo Kylie
www.dressinsparkles.com

Lauren said...

I love the red ones with the bow!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure