Thursday, December 18, 2014

LBD for the Holidays








Dress// Pearls// Pumps (old, similar)// Bag

I love nothing more than getting all dressed up. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Patagonia Snap T and Sweatpants combo (guilty of this more often than not), but there is something so wonderful about wearing a cocktail dress. I had two holiday parties/events to go to this past weekend so it was a great excuse to break out a cocktail dress. Sometimes, occasions don't require a cocktail dress, but often times, I push the envelope and rock one anyways. 

Well, this dress was a hit! It's a great price for a cocktail dress and the cut is flattering and party perfect. As far as sizing goes, it runs pretty true to size-- if you are in between sizes, I would suggest ordering up. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

2 comments:

Marta said...

Love the dress ! Really beautiful look.

http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

Lauren said...

That dress is beautiful on you!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure