Monday, December 1, 2014

Gift Guide: The Prepster

Murfee Scarf// Tassel Earrings// Jack Rogers Sandals
Monogram Nightshirt// Monogram Tote// Workout Shorts  
Pearl Necklace// Classic Rayban Aviators 
Gingham Shirt // Monogrammed Leather Clutch // Cable Knit Sweater
I've gathered some suggestions for the prepster in your life... I love each and every item in this collage, and I'm actually not realizing that I own everything in this collage in some form or another. These items are classic and can span a broad range of ages. I love the idea of a pink theme for gifts! Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love those pajamas! This is such cute gift guide!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Portuguese Prepster said...

And I'll be buying one of each for myself!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure