Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday Shopping



My recent Saturday shopping posts have been pretty lame because I have been uninspired by the online shopping world.. but after this week, I am revived. SO many great things. I rounded up some of my favorites! If you are looking for holiday gift ideas, be sure to follow me on Pinterest and check out my Gift Guide board! Some sales to take advantage of:

Madewell
Extra 25% off all sale styles using code FALLBACK

J. Crew
25% off your entire purchase with code SHOPNOW

Banana Republic 
40% off everything with code BRSAVE. I just got this coat and am in love. It comes out to be under $100!!

Kate Spade
25% off your entire purchase using code BEMERRY. If anything, you have to watch the Anna Kendrick video on their homepage. It's awesome and their is a cameo by the great Iris Apfel herself... great marketing Kate, bravo. I'd also love this champagne bucket bag. It's truly absurd and borderline tacky, but I'm still into it. 


What have you found lately? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for keeping us posted on all these great sales! I live for discounts. I really like this Buffalo Plaid throw and gray cashmere cardigan. Great finds :)

http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

Katie said...

These are great gift ideas! I especially love the Kendra's.

http://hemlets.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure