Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Monogrammed Leather Gloves

Last year, I fell in love with a gorgeous pair of monogrammed leather gloves from Mark and Graham. I never ended up purchasing, and I am so glad I didn't, because I found a pair for $45 less. There are so many colors to choose from and they're so similar, I'm convinced they're probably made by the same manufacturer and Mark and Graham's mark up is just way higher. 

I've added the red pair to my Christmas list. It's a great gift to give, because who doesn't like cashmere + leather?! Not to mention, these are well under $100, so it's a luxurious, but affordable gift! 

Leather gloves are a piece that will never go out of style. Hey, if they're good enough for Jackie O, I think they'll do for me ;) 

Another pair of leather gloves that I love (and have already broken out) are the above that Talbots sent me. I feel so chic in them and they keep my hands plenty warm. These are definitely another great gift to give... they're currently on sale for under $70 which is a really good deal. The quality is top notch! 


Do you have a favorite pair of gloves? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

5 comments:

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

Just love this look and its the perfect idea for a Christmas gift!
ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

Seersucker Sass said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous idea! I walk to work every day, so I am going to be needing more warm goodies. These are functional and fashionable!

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

Anonymous said...

Have also been eyeing the M&G gloves. But,at this price point, I can have 2 pairs: chestnut and red. -KLV in PHL

Lauren said...

I love those gloves and red is one of my favorite colors plus it is perfect for the holiday season!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Portuguese Prepster said...

What a great find - I was considering purchasing the Mark and Graham gloves this year but these are identical to them!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure