Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Black Watch Plaid + Daniel Wellington Watch Discount Code









Sweater// Shirt// Skirt (old, similar)
Camel Hair Coat// Tote// Sunglasses 
Pumps (similar)// Watch (use code summerwind41490 for 15% off!!!)




I took these photos just last week, and it's now pretty much too cold to go bare legged in Pittsburgh... so with the addition of tights, this is a great fall look. Something else that has changed since this picture was taken, literally only a few days ago... Starbucks now has red cups. Too soon in my opinion! 

I wore this to work last week and think it's a super easy outfit to wear. I've got a lot of neutrals going on with the white shirt, grey sweater, camel coat and then black watch tote and skirt. I truly think black watch is a neutral and treat it as I would navy or black. It pretty much pairs well with any color. 

I'm so into grey sweaters lately... I color code my clothing and my grey sweater pile is massive compared to any other color. I'm also really into this Daniel Wellington watch that they sent me. I'm a big watch person, and I had nothing like this classic face with the quality leather strap. I started a new job a little over a month ago, and the dress is a little more 'corporate' than my previous job, so this watch pairs well with that. I love the brown strap for a more casual look. The watches are well made for inexpensive when you compare it to similar styles. Right now you can get 15% off when you use the code summerwind41490 to order. I think this would make a great gift to give a recent college grad! Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were you, my legs would be freezing!

Ali said...

Hi Sydney,

I have been a follower for a while now and just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed watching your style evolve. I love you're classic put together looks. While you still lean on the prep side, I really like how you are mixing it up and getting a bit edgier while still keeping it sophisticated. You have such great style, and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with! Best, Ali

Portuguese Prepster said...

Totally agree with what Ali said! Always look forward to seeing what you're wearing.

carciosef said...

Love the skirt, but weren't your legs freezing?
carciosef

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Anonymous and carciosef,

These were taken last week on a 65 degree day! I was actually hot in the coat! It was cold all weekend here, but it is 65 again today!

Melissa Blake said...

So pretty!!! xoxo

Liz said...

This look is preppy,chic and sophisticated. I love every part of this outfit. Gorgeous photos too!

Http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

Lauren said...

I am in love with that tote!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

SALSIT said...

always loving a prep look! So cute!

Xx SALSIT

www.salsit.com

Mens Leather Watches said...

I truly think black watch is a neutral and treat it as I would navy or black. ... mleatherwatches.blogspot.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure