Thursday, October 16, 2014

Out of the Woods- Taylor Swift


Is anyone else loving TSwift's latest and greatest? If you've been reading Summer Wind for a while, then you know I'm a big fan. Not to mention, this song is rumored to be about my love, Harry Styles. This song has literally been on repeat for me since it came out. It's so catchy but has a totally different sound than anything that Taylor's ever come out with before. 

It was produced by Jack Antonoff who is Lena Dunham's BF, but more importantly, is part of Bleachers (formerly in Fun) who sings this awesome song. You can definitely hear the similiarities between I Wanna Get Better and Out of the Woods.... it's got the synth-y pop sound that's currently one of my favorite genres. 

Another song on my repeat? Forgive and Forget by the Kooks is The. Best. If this doesn't make you want to get up and dance around, I don't know what will. Some mornings, I get up and immediately put this on blast to get me up and moving. It definitely starts my day on a high note!

What have you been listening to lately? I'm looking to up my playlist game! Have a fabulous day!

Yours, 

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I LOVE this song. I actually like it more than Shake It Off. If the rest of 1989 is like this, her next album is going to be fantastic!

Hill said...

How funny, today I posted about what I'm listening to right now too! I'm still not sure how I feel about this newest Taylor song, but it does make me really excited to hear her whole new CD
Hill @ From Mississippi With Love

Lauren said...

I love Taylor Swift, every time she comes out with a new CD I can relate to her music.

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Brittnee Taylor said...

I love her too! She releases a new album every two years, and it's always the week of my birthday. It's like this fun little tradition she and I have, except of course she has no idea. Lol! I've been jamming to Shake It Off like crazy.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure