Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What I'm Loving: ThirdLove

I absolutely had to share this amazing brand, ThirdLove, with all of my women readers. I'm a huge fan of gorgeous unmentionables... one of my 'things' is that I think wearing pretty bras can make even a bad day, a little better. Third Love has to have the prettiest bras and other unmentionables. I am a big La Perla fan (sometimes on Gilt and RueLaLa), and this has the same high end feel and look but for a price tag that is way less. 

The thing that really got me? They have half sizes. My set fits perfectly and is super comfortable. I definitely recommend this for anyone who struggles finding the right fit! To find your perfect fit, download the app and see for yourself! Have you shopped ThirdLove? Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure