Friday, September 12, 2014

Beaded Neck LBD






Dress/ Clutch/ Shoes

I picked up this simple LBD from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and kind of forgot about it! It was super inexpensive but this is a great dress to have on hand in case a cocktail party pops up in your schedule! I've written before how much I love the juniors section for certain things and this LBD is no exception. I love the beaded neckline, too, because it means you can forgo a necklace/ wear less jewelry. Have a fabulous day! 
Yours,

8 comments:

Ellen | A Pop of Pink said...

Love that dress! It's gorgeous. And I don't know about you, but I'm so bummed about that Steelers game yesterday! Ugh.

Ellen | A Pop of Pink

The Style Storm said...

Such a pretty LBD!
The Style Storm
<3, Christina

Mary-Katherine said...

that dress is so pretty! always good to have an extra LBD on hand, can't even tell you how many times i have reached for mine at the last minute!

xo mk
gold-hatted lover

Elizzabeth Hope said...

I love the neckline of your dress!!!!

xo, Lizzie
Haute-off-the-press.com

Pleather and Sparkle said...

Gorgeous! Can never have too many LBDs.

xx colleen
www.pleatherandsparkles.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

I love that LBD! The neckline on it is beautiful!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Jubilee said...

Are these David Yurman sunnies?

Unknown said...

This dress is gorgeous! Love your jewelry too
www.typicallytali.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure