Monday, September 15, 2014

Amagansett: LUNCH




Shirt/ Country Squire Haberdashery Sunglasses 

I stayed with my friend Eugenia and her family in East Hampton for Labor Day weekend and it was so. much. fun. Besides the fun, I had one of the best meals ever. I have been dreaming about Lunch's lobster roll since the first bite. 

It's right on Montauk Highway-- you can't miss the red, white and blue awning and the giant 'LUNCH' sign. It's in Amagansett, but super close to Montauk. This was our perfect last meal before heading back into the city for the week. I would definitely recommend this if you ever find yourself 'out east'. Have a fabulous day! 

Yours,

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I have such a weak spot for Lobster Rolls! Love how you all matched stripes!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Unknown said...

I love Montauk! My grandma lives on Long Island in AmityVille and I have a Great Aunt who lives in the Hamptons so we always make a point of it to go eat there! I have never eaten at that place before, so I'll have to try it out next time I'm there!

Cynthia Sensibly Sharp
Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure